The Republican Senators and those who caucus with the Republicans such as Senator Felder of the 17th Senate District are only part of the problem when it comes to stopping or hindering progressive legislation to be passed and funding coming into our communities, especially the Marginalized communities. We must also look at the republicans and some of the democrats in the New York State Assembly who are corrupt and are controlled by their corporate handlers, which makes them a major problem as well. They are truly republican wolves hiding in progressive clothing.
Rodneyse Bichotte is one of many corrupt politicians that have always chosen the special interests of corporate donors over the interests of the people. Her top donor is the most corrupt of them all and controls her through Pay to Play. This donor who was recently indicted with many others is no other than Husam Ahmad. He was even able to obtain a company by the name of SIMCO and fraudulently used it's status in the State Minority/Woman-Owned Business Enterprise, which Rodneyse Bichotte is the Chair of the Oversight of. No wonder Husam Ahmad and his wife have altogether donated over $16,000 to Rodneyse Bichotte's campaign.
Her corruption has been exposed and she must be stopped.
Article Title: Twenty-One Individuals and Companies Indicted in New York Corruption and Fraud Scheme
"On April 18, 2018, the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office, New York (DANY), announced a series of indictments against Husam Ahmad. The defendants were charged with corrupting the Government, bribery, bribe receiving, offering false instruments, and engaging in a scheme to defraud.
The indictments are related to a corruption and fraud investigation that impacts the reconstruction of the Kosciuszko Bridge—work funded by the Federal Highway Administration through the New York State (NYS) Department of Transportation—as well as various NYS Metropolitan Transportation Authority subway system projects funded by the Federal Transit Administration.
The indictments also allege that Husam Ahmad, chief executive officer of HAKS, sought to obtain public contracts by gaining control of SIMCO, which was certified to participate in the Federal Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and State Minority/Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) programs. Ahmad allegedly acquired a 45-percent stake in SIMCO but could not claim personal ownership of more than 50 percent without compromising the company’s DBE and MWBE status. He sought to acquire full control of SIMCO by supplying funds to a former HAKS employee, Muhammad Siddiqui, so that Siddiqui could purchase the remaining 55-percent stake. By falsely maintaining the company’s DBE status, SIMCO obtained over $10 million in public contracts that it was not eligible to receive."
Her ties to this corrupt individual is linked to why many Minority/Women Owned Businesses are left to fend for themselves and eventually are shut down. The reason why our Train system is inadequate. The reason why developers have been taking all of the available land, tearing down homes and places of worship in our communities. Rodneyse Bichotte is corrupt and must be removed from her position. She must be voted out on November 6th. The people must vote for a True Progressive and Advocate for the people, which is me, Anthony Beckford.
- It was reported by members of the Democratic National Committee for the Disabled that Rodneyse Bichotte has been cooperating with ICE to help landlords intimidate and illegally evict immigrant tenants and their families out of their homes.
- Assembly Bill A06285 prohibits Preferential Rents because it causes mass displacements of the elderly, disabled individuals and families from their homes. Assembly member Rodneyse Bichotte REFUSES to Co-sponsor the Bill that could save the housing of millions of people.
- Rodneyse Bichotte has received donations from Charles Borrok who is a top rated real estate broker and investor who is aligned with the Real Estate Board of New York and has helped them manipulate and displace thousands of Senior Citizens, disabled individuals and families.
- She has also supported the Real Estate Board of New York's renewal of 421-a house g plan which has been one of the main causes of why thousands of Senior Citizens, Disabled Individuals and Families have lost their homes and will continue to lose their homes.
- Rodneyse Bichotte has accepted funds from Charter Communications which is a K own Union Buster. Charter has attempted to force workers to renounce their union benefits in favor of company health and retirement plans, which members say would weaken their union and leave workers significantly worse off. Rodneyse clearly shows that she is not on the side of workers and the unions, especially those of the IBEW.
- Rodneyse Bichotte has received over $100,000 from Real Estate, Lobbyists, Special Interest Groups and Fraudulent individuals. If Rodneyse Bichotte stays in office, the community will no longer exist and thousands more people will lose their homes and rents will continue to rise higher and higher. The immigrant community of Flatbush and East Flatbush will cease to exist and gentrification will fully take over.
Rodneyse Bichotte is NOT for the people. She is for the corporations and the Rich, while the working class and low income continue to suffer.
On November 6th come out and Vote for ANTHONY BECKFORD to save our homes, to get rid of preferential rents and MCIs, to strengthen the rent laws, to protect the immigrants, to stop police violence, to stop gun violence, to save our healthcare, to save our businesses, to Stop further displacements and to create True Affordable Housing for the working class and low income families and individuals.
TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE A CHANGE.
TOGETHER WE ARE THE CHANGE.
Anthony Beckford is a long standing community advocate, activist, US Marine Corps Veteran, the Leader of the Brooklyn Sector of Copwatch Patrol Unit and the candidate for State Assembly in the 42nd District, which consists of Flatbush, East Flatbush, Midwood and Ditmas Park. He is the member of various progressive organizations, such as Democratic Socialists, Citizens Action of NYC Racial Justice Committee, Jews For Racial and Economic Justice, MoveOn.org, Lambda Independent Democrats,Read more